Letters of Recommendation
You can ask for a Letter of Recommendation (LoR) if
- your grade point average is 3.0 or better and
- you succesfully completed at least one course at the Chair of Public Economics with a grade of 2.3 or better.
For a LoR we need the following information via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- a short cv
- grade overview
- succesfully completed courses at the Chair for Public Economics (incl. grades)
- Until when do you need the LoR?
- What is the LoR for?
- information and requirements needed for writing the LoR (please attach websites, forms etc.)
We generally write LoR only for academic purposes (e.g. admission for academic programs) and (national or international) internships related to the study program.